Friday, April 25, 2008

Here we go again.....

So here I am back in the BLOG world.....mainly because I cannot comment on other people's blog because they won't let just anyone leave comments, and two....I am home sick with strep and am having a little bit of cabin fever!!! I also miss writing...it is very theraputic!
I am not posting pics yet, I will soon, but until then, yes it will not be as exciting:)

I titled my blog; "Carrie Who" because I have no clue who I am anymore.....in a good way that is......Okay I should say I have NO clue on who I was for the past 31 years....
I wasn't bad, I was someone in search of the true meaning of life, and until I really picked up my bible to study it, and take my time to understand the word with the help of some really amazing Woman here in my life.....I have had no clue the past MANY years of my life, what LIFE was all about! I know the stories in the Bible, I can even quote scriptures, but until I read Genesis and Exodus AGAIN and I mean really dug into the word....I didn't realize I just didn't have a CLUE.

My intention on the blog is to encourage, and to share stories....I have strong political opinions, I have strong feelings on Christianity and where we are in this day and age, and basically I just have a million thoughts in my head I want to share.....you may not always agree with me, and I ask you read this and not judge me on my thoughts or opinions, but understand that this blog is about how "I" see the world and how I view life......I am still learning, and life is a growing process, we all can change, we all may change at some point, but I have to say I am so thankful that God has taken me through a major growing process, and I am getting where he wants me to be......think about the Isrealites.....they went thru 440 year process to get where God wanted them to be......and I think 31 years has been a long time!!!:))

I think I will share stories with you about myself on this blog so you can better understand who I am.....I found that in sharing my life stories people can better see where I am coming from.....where I have been, and where God has has me now.....This is not for entertainment value, but so I can let you see who I really am and hopefully you can see some of "Jesus in me"......

No comments: